Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Domino Effect

domino effect, smootly slammed
Yesterday, that Friday, was a day which I never dream of, so that's why this day can be included into the list of my ugly day. These all because of  two zero classes. I was happy then cuz I just got only one class, but all of my hope just remain simply a hope, the faith dropped upside down, the second zero replaced by that only one one class, so mathematically will resulting on a condition when I was still sitting and wasting that two zero times drained by the silence, the class was started. 

I was pretty shocked for 30 seconds after someone texting me that the class had been started. For almost 15 seconds after, my idiot thinking had thought to go to smell the class, but it seemed to be so damn impossible, 15 km could not be reached by less than 15 minutes, if I had a chopper, or Doraemon it must be possible, but what I had actually? just two legs to walk, and run. And for me, better nothing than late, because late is something that mocking myself out, and say no to a late, except wake up late.

From this experience I realized that everytime I thought smoothly, the faith just made a new pattern, and everytime I thought further it just make me did not understand why I posted this blog post. Just trick the time before the time tricked me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment