Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This is *itch

A sensation which no one can deny, just almost the same with what some people call it as LOVE, but just have different spot in crush, sensation where an uncomfortable sensation or condition that causes a desire to scratch the skin happen. Yeah, this is itch. I dunno how to start to talk about this sensation, because the only
thing I want to do now is just scratch, just please somebody scratch my hairy legs!
These last 6 days I just be friend and like it or not -friended by that smells weird itch killer lotion. May be 7 days or more my legs just going to be smooth and soft like a baby....

All these itchy sensation just happen in a sudden, and caused by an accountable micro bugs, I think Charles Darwin had not already given them a name, like an ambush they just bite me without any mecy.

The odd thing is that I'm the only person in the living room who got this micro bugs bite, am I did something wrong or something else? Or my hairy legs looks delicious? Damn.... These small bumps start tattooing my skins, and its far from artistic,.
Itchy me, agressive you...

No comments:

Post a Comment