Sunday, September 11, 2011

A rotten begining

This is just a begining, and then tomorrow will also become a begining. Commonly, a begining is something that always related to something brand new, fresh from the oven, first page to write down, a new menu, and some other. In other case, a rare one, not medium, a new begining can be so confusing, all because a begining is something terrible rather than becoming a great feeling.

TOMORROW WILL NEVER BE THE SAME BECAUSE OF A NEW BEGINING


A new begining always needs a sacrifice, because in starting a new begining, means also end something behind........ Like a Holiday//.............

But here, a new begining means that "I will go further no matter how it is, or hoe with this;" Just stay awake, and never forget till sleep that tomorrow is the day that I'm not really waiting for, for a new begining,. Because I have already begun when my mother and my father asking me : "what the hell time hanging on the wall over there........" 

Ready for being a third year college student, really feel old and rotten for this new begining///.....

No comments:

Post a Comment